Our team is dedicated to the health & wellness of our male patients. Our Naturopathic Physicians provide primary health care services for men of all ages and backgrounds. We offer our male patients preventative health screening and full screening physical exams including testicular and prostate exams.
Our Men's Health Practitioners respect all medical disciplines and are happy to work with other members of your current healthcare team towards achieving your wellness goals.
Our Doctors offer care for:
- Cardiovascular Health (e.g. atrial fibrillation, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure/cholesterol)
- Diabetes type 2 and Insulin Resistance
- Prostate and Testicular Health
- Male Infertility
- Male Hormone Balance
- Low Libido/Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- Healthy Weight Loss and Muscle Atrophy Prevention
- Sports Training and Nutrition Guidance
We offer numerous laboratory tests tailored to men's health including: PSA testing, male hormone testing, adrenal stress assessments, andropause hormone testing, cardiovascular health profiles including cholesterol, CRP and lipoprotein level and blood sugar, occult stool blood test, and many more.
* It is our policy to have a chaperone present for all sensitive male exams. Please be aware that your female Naturopathic Physician will request the presense of either a receptionist or another Naturopathic Physican to be present.