Mission Statement and Clinic Vision
Our mission is to be a clinical leader in the integration of Naturopathic Medicine, complimentary therapies & mainstream medicine in BC. We strive to provide our patients with evidence-based integrative primary health care to improve the wellbeing of children, adolescents, women, men, seniors and our community. We strive to help people reach a healthy state of balance and well-being through integrating Naturopathic Medicine, Western Medicine, Acupuncture, Counselling and Registered Massage Therapy.
- Our Objectives at the VINC include:
- Integration of western and traditional therapies
- Provide evidence based health care to our patients
- Teach our patients to achieve wellness of body mind and spirit
- Provide our patients primary health care to assist with BC’s physician shortage
- Offer focused care in the following areas: infertility, pediatrics, pregnancy, women’s health, anti-aging, mental health, chronic and autoimmune diseases, lyme’s disease, cardiovascular disease, IV therapy, allergies, and chronic pain
- Provide ongoing health care education in training experienced health care practitioners and medical students
Be an innovative leader in the advancement of Naturopathic and Integrated Primary Health Care to the residents of BC.